SPORTS CODE OF ETHICS
As an athlete, I understand that it is my responsibility to abide by the following:
- Place academic achievement as the highest priority.
- Display good sportsmanship and exhibit fair play and proper conduct on and off the playing field.
- Show respect for teammates, opponents, officials and coaches.
- Respect the integrity and judgement of referees and umpires.
- Refrain from the use of profanity, vulgarity and other offensive language or gestures.
- Return all equipment in good order. The athlete is held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.
- Attend all scheduled practices and games. I understand that failure to attend practice may result in reduced game playing time.
- Follow all school disciplinary rules as described in the school Code of Conduct.
- Win with character; lose with dignity.
Ashbury School participates in two seperate league structures namely:
- The local government leagues, and
- SISA (Small Independent School’s Association)
These leagues at times run concurrently, offering a full extra-mural timetable for your child.
Sporting codes and activities that are provided for your child to participate in at Ashbury are:
- Cross Country
- Volley Ball
High School – Academics
High School – Sports
High School – Cultural
Enrol Now !! – Click to download
ASHBURY COLLEGE ENROLMENT FORM 2017