Coaches expect players to abide by the following:
- Be on time for practices.
- Be at all practices, games and meetings.
- Be committed to the season.
- Be “coachable” (i.e. players listen, focus, during practice, implement what the coach wants, and give 100%)
- Talk to the coach if there is a problem.
- Treat each other and the coach with respect.
Trust the coach’s experience, knowledge of the game, and the ability to make decisions in the best interests of the team.
- Cross Country
- Tee Ball
Primary School – Academics
Primary School – Sports
Primary School – Cultural
Enrol Now !! – Click to download
ASHBURY COLLEGE REGISTRATION FORM